This Week’s Focus:
Continue updating Etsy listings and complete commission illustration.
- Finish commission watercolor and digital file
- Add images of art in frames to current Etsy listings
- Edit Etsy listing descriptions
- Fix all Etsy tags
- Take photo of product packaging for Etsy listings
- Make new stickers for orders
- Add links between Etsy listings
- Take and add photos to the Etsy About page
- Add a photo to my website About page
- Start new ink drawing
- Write three blog posts
- Upload at least 4 new images to Instagram and Facebook
I’ve been reading the Etsy Seller’s Handbook articles and I’ve realized that the tags for almost all my listings are completely wrong. That anyone has ever found a single one of my items is a sheer miracle. I suppose it helps that I have a few items that are obscure enough that no one else has one. So, when someone searched for “Cholula,” for example, mine is the only one that came up. But I need to fix the rest of them STAT.
There is a lot to do this week. And the kids are both sick, so there’s a reasonable chance I’ll be sick any minute. I’m not counting on this week being very productive. On the other hand, there is a lot more TV watching when these boys are too sick to play.
+Please feel free, feel requested, to use the comments section below if you have any advice or suggestions. Any advice is accepted. All suggestions will be considered.+
If you’d like to follow this blog, click the follow button revealed by the + below.